New Years Day bought the first Fun Day at the club with lots of games, laughter, mulled wine and nibbles. Photos from the day can be see below:-
Artists & Makers Event – Tuesday 29th November
Rita together with the help of some creative members of the club and a few other willing contributors, has organised an event at the Area Centre (Visitor Information) in Moreton as detailed in the flyer below. Please tell your friends and do come along to support us.
We will be switching to the winter club times from 1st October 2022 and as a reminder they are:
Monday & Saturday afternoons from 1pm
Thursday morning from 11am
Don’t forget to arrive early to help organise a rota of play.
Saturday 16th July 2022 Fundraising Event
A little update for the Chastleton Charity Walk
All who wish to celebrate the day:-
- Arrive at the club lawns at 10am to see off the walkers.
- Walkers will leave at 10.30am arriving at Chastleton approx 1pm.
- Non – Walkers are required to ferry equipment to Chastleton and if possible bring back walkers who will only be doing the morning walk.
- Walkers will be returning to Moreton lawns at approx 3pm to arrive home around 5pm, fresh walkers can join for the return journey.
- Non -Walkers to return to the lawns around 5pm to welcome them home and perhaps play a game.
Refreshments will be available at Chastleton and at home-coming.
- Please wear walking boots or Sturdy shoes, the walk is flat but there are stiles and some uneven ground.
- Carry at least 500ml of water, you can replenish your supply at Chastleton.
- Bring a sandwich….’Man cannot walk on cream cake alone’.
If you have any questions please contact David on 07976 941676 or email@example.com.
Don’t forget, you don’t need to walk to fund raise, just be involved – It’s the club your sponsors are backing. Have a great day and Happy Fund Raising!